Monday, August 10, 2015

Music Mondays #1 (Rock Mix) August 2015

Hey I'm Cheyenne Fuller and welcome to the first Music Monday! It's so simple! I'm just gonna give you 20 songs I KNOW you will like. The point of this is to introduce you to new music, oh and because I just enjoy doing this and I love music!

I decided my first Music Monday post should be genre that is most popular, which I personally believe is Rock Music(Alternative, Hardcore, Metal, etc.) This playlist includes some of my favorite bands such as Jimmy Eat World, New Politics, and The Maine, but also bands you may know like The Offspring and Rise Against. Hope you enjoy! I made it easier, so you can just click on the links instead of opening a new tab and having to type it. Tell me what you think! Each month will feature 20 songs!



The Struts - Could Have Been Me
Paramore- Ignorance
Rise Against- Kotov Syndrome
Rookie Of The Year- What Is Love
Secrets In Stereo- Not Today
Switchfoot- The Sound
Third Eye Blind- Blinded
U2- Ultraviolet

Sick playlist right? I'm pretty good huh? Haha next month is Pop music so make sure to check that one out! Thanks for reading and listening.

Cheyenne Fuller

https://twitter.com/kingofawkward23
Follow my blog and check out my other posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment