Tuesday, June 2, 2015

An Awkward Life

We're poor, we're rich. We're beautiful, we're ugly. We're nice, we're mean. We all have one thing in common though, we live and then we die. That's life right there. It shouldn't be so deep ya know? Simple right? Life really sucks, it's only great when you're rich with your money making job, your sports car and your hot spouse. Don't lie, you know I'm 100% correct. Rich people are more happier than poor people. Or maybe I'm wrong? Maybe life only sucks because we all worry too much about what people are going to think about us. Think deeply about it now. We live, we die. This is the difference between a happy person and a sad person, possibly suicide committed.
This is going to sound horrible and I hope I don't turn my viewers away from my blog already, but sometimes I feel like people commit suicide because they just wanted to end the misery. I promise I'm not crazy. I know there are many ways for them to get help and suicide is not right. But it's easy for people to tell them what to do and how to act, but we aren't in their shoes and we don't know how they really feel or what they're going through.

Why don't you have real friends? Why are you sad? Why don't you get opportunities? It's not because you're poor, it's not because you're ugly, it's because you don't take chances. When you don't take chances you miss out on people, and when you miss out on meeting people, you miss opportunities. This applies to everything. Getting a job, making the team, or even getting a relationship.


I kinda gave you hope huh? Too bad, cause life still sucks. You will get rejected tons in life, people will hate you, and you won't have enough money to do anything. If you already know you're going to die, then why are you being so miserable already? Might as well live happy and die happy? The first step to being happy is to love yourself. To love your goofy, dorky, awkward self. It's only awkward if you think it is, and if you're worrying too much about how you look and what people think about you.

Face the truth, there will ALWAYS be people in this world who will hate you know matter how you act, what you do, or even how you look. So why are you being so fake then? Some people are still not going to like you. Might as well be yourself while being hated on?

"Oh Cheyenne you're so selfish, you don't know what I'm going through." Attitudes like that distinguish why people are so miserable. Trust me if my life was great, I wouldn't be making this blog right now. I mean why am I? To tell a story? To be 100% honest? To change how you think perhaps? We're all going to face crap in our lives, perhaps every day. but it's up to us to decide how to take it and whether to keep a positive attitude. Either be your awkward goofy self or be fake person who spends all their lifetime trying to impress others and always worrying what people think. Because those people aren't enjoying life.

Sometimes I'll sit down and think about my family. Friends. Enemies. Even random people I see throughout the day. One day they're all going to die. Those days are going to suck. Enjoy life. You decide how you act.



                               
Haha thanks for reading,

Cheyenne Fuller

https://instagram.com/kingofawkward23/
https://twitter.com/kingofawkward23
Follow my blog and check out my other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment