Friday, June 5, 2015

Most Memorable Quotes From People In My Life

Words are remembered throughout time and life. Words are what define the people we are. Haha here are some intelligent, creative, clever, stupid, and funny quotes from my friends, teachers, acquaintances, and people of my life. And yes, I wrote these quotes down so I wouldn't forget them, I'm pretty weird huh?

"They may be popular now, but they won't be later in life when it's truly going to matter." - Cody Boucher(salutatorian of my high school class)

"All these girls praising Jesus on their hands and knees like crazy, and then 2 hours later they get drunk at the club and grind on every guy they see." - Bill Johndrow(my good college friend and former roommate)

"I really like her bro, how do I make her melt like chocolate?" - Jonathon Pagola(my good college friend and former roommate)

"Screw you racist Americans, you all suck." - Jan Fabricius(German exchange student in high school)

"Girls suck bro. I'm so done with girls. They don't know when they have something perfect standing right in front of them. Like seriously, am I ugly? Be honest, am I freakin ugly!?" - Robert(college friend)

"I want a strong man, not someone who plays around and flirts with multiple girls, that's a boy." - Shilo King(good friend of mine in high school)

"Life is hard sometimes, but you young people just insist on making it harder." - Mr. Kord Anderson(spanish teacher)

"There's a difference between working out and looking athletic and working out and looking like a transformer." - Celeste Hagen(best friend and valedictorian of my class)

"Cheyenne! What are you doing!? You can't wear a leather jacket with sweatpants! That's not right!" - Natalie Hagen(close friend and older sister of Celeste)

"Some of these sorority girls wear way too much make up and end up looking like the joker off batman." - Bill Johndrow(my good college friend and former roommate)(this one makes me laugh so hard)

"Oh my God, elephants have mouths!?" - Marissa Hoaks(close high school friend in my class)

"Geez black people own every damn sport, besides swimming. They suck at swimming." - Cody Allinson(high school friend and first person I made friends with in Sheridan)

"Fuller, you are so pathetic. But kid you have guts." - Mr. Stout(high school principal and English teacher)

"Hahaha you know it's bad when you can't tell if it's a guy or a girl!" - Rafael Cervantes(high school best friend)

"Did you cheat on this test? Whatever, I'm almost done with this damn job anyway." - Mr. Kadrmas(former high school math teacher)

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, is that the police!? SCATTER!" - Madison Wardlow(high school friend)

"You're not going to get through life being lazy asses. It's all about work, work, work, and then we all die. Now get yo ass to work!" - Dr. Tom Bartoletti(boss of Raf and I and town dentist)

"You're going to need some extra chapstick after she's done with you hahaha." - Kenny Stoffel(close high school friend)

"I would be mortified if I was a girl and some hotshot decided to reenact a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade to ask me to prom." - Bill Johndrow(my good college friend and former roommate)

"You're not black, you're brown." - Taylor Green(close friend from Ennis High School)

"You don't need to get all A's to be smart. If you want to be smart, just don't be an idiot." - Mrs. Heather Puckett(accounting business and computers teacher)

"Not every girl you see is going to like you, when will you realize that?" - Garvey Mckee(good college friend)

"You've faced many disadvantages in your life, but I know you're going to go far in life. Go get em kid." - Mrs. Sally Schendel(art teacher)

"Does anyone else need anymore tacos?....Hey are you Mexican? You might need some more tacos!" - Dustin Bock(high school friend in my class)

"I wonder if stupid people realize they're stupid." - Celeste Hagen(best friend and valedictorian of my class)

"Wow man she's really pretty....wow like damn bro, she's really pretty! - Tristen Guillot(close friend and state track star from Twin Bridges High School) 

"Why Cheyenne? Why? Why is there stupid people everywhere?" - Xavier Harris(close high school friend)

"I'd date you if I were a girl." - Brauk Wood(close friend, Ennis High School)

"Penetrate! Penetrate Cheyenne! Penetrate!" - Coach Kruer(basketball coach)

"Heeeeeyyy Cheyenne, Rafael, it's a beautiful day out today!....Come to my house and get yo ass to work!" - Dr. Tom Bartoletti(boss of Raf and I and town dentist)

"How do you freakin do this? English is so stupid." - Madison Wardlow(high school friend)

"Holy crap bro, she looks like pinocchio off Shrek!!" - Rafael Cervantes(best friend)

"Please take more snapchats of you driving down the highway, I'm dying to see them." - Cody Boucher(salutatorian of my high school class)

"Well you tell her to come here, I'll give her a lil spanky spanky she'll never forget." - Kenny Stoffel(close high school friend)

"You two tried running away from me, why'd you runaway from me? How dare you runaway from me! I'm your teacher!" - Mr. Shawn Regnerus(science teacher and track coach)

"I'm not racist, I'm just not a big fan of Indians and Mexicans." - Kid in my class(keeping that one confidential)

"I just broke your ankles son, I put you on rollerblades boy!" - Tristen Horn(high school friend)

"It's ok if I have plenty haters bro. I'm fine with it. It's nice knowing people are jealous of me." - Rafael Cervantes(best friend)

Haha thanks for reading, make sure to check out my other blogs.

Cheyenne Fuller

https://instagram.com/kingofawkward23/
https://twitter.com/kingofawkward23
Follow my blog and check out my other posts!





































No comments:

Post a Comment